QW SERIES - (English) Surah Al-Kahf Workbook
1) What is the workbook all about?
It is a personal space for you to write down notes and reflections on Al Kahf in your journey of learning the surah with teachers and scholars, traditionally or virtually.
One book that can keep all of your notes combined. From different sources. From all lessons on Al Kahf. Ample space for writing or doodling.
Everything in one book. That is the whole idea. Our goal is for you to have 114 workbooks lined up on your book shelf to accompany your Qur’an learning!
2) Why is it called a 'workbook' ?
Learning the Qur’an requires effort. The Qur’an teachers teach with all their hearts. As students, we seal the knowledge through ink. May every letter, every doodle be rewarded immensely by Allah SWT.
3) Workbook Features.
- First and foremost, this workbook is colourful! Colours stimulate learning.
- We divide the workbook into different sections based on the main themes and subject matter presented in the surah. Each category has its own colour code.
For every section, there are 4 parts, each its own page:
(1) Arabic text of the surah with its translation
This is to facilitate those who are learning the vocabulary as well as Arabic. Certain words are highlighted to trigger further engagement with the section. It is also suitable for those who intend to memorise the surah by the section.
On this page, there will be one question to jump start the reflection process. But the space is there for you to write literally anything. And guess what? We include an appendix of reflection questions should you need more!
P/S: A Qur'anic gem is inserted at the bottom of the page for you to ponder upon.
(3) Lessons Learnt
Whether you listen from YouTube or read a book or attend traditional classes, this is where you write down lessons meaningful to you. Yes, more space to write.
(4) What can I do better for Allah's sake?
This page is where you pen down the action points. We can never get enough of blank spaces, can we?
Anything else? Absolutely;
- Companion materials. Since this surah consist of stories, we include charts and tables for you to map out the sequence of events for better perspectives and understanding. We will make the chart and table template downloadable from our Facebook page.
- A list of learning resources & references is included in the appendix, if you don't know where to start your learning journey.
- There is a learning tracker page where you can list which sources you have been learning the surah from and date them. As we said, all in one book.
Buy now so you get to experience the workbook yourself. Let it be a booster to deepen your understanding of a surah we recite at least once a week for protection and light!
Bulk/International Order (outside Malaysia) kindly email us at [email protected] for a quotation.
A video explaining the features of this workbook is available on Quran Workbook Youtube channel. Click HERE to view it.