SURAH AS-SAJDAH AYAH 13
1. Allah can force guidance on everyone but He doesn’t. Why is that? Why does Allah give us free will?
2. With the free will we are given, what choices are we making?
3. Jahannam will be filled with humans and jinns, what are we doing to not be one of the dwellers of Jahannam?
1. Every salah, have khusyu’ and ask Allah for guidance:
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
2. Ask for Jannah and seek refuge from Jahannam:
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْجَنَّةَ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ النَّارِ
“O Allah, I ask You for PARADISE and seek Your protection from the FIRE”
Reference: Abu Dawud. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 2/328.
#anayahaday #myquranjournal #surahassajdah #reflect #recite #quran #ramadan1442