RAMADAN DAY 28 1441
1. Allah goes back to the same theme as the beginning of the surah. He created us. And yet we don’t have time for Him?
2. Allah can replace us with whomever He wants.
1. Say Alhamdulillah for your being in this world.
2. Be grateful for your faculties, for your body, for your health.
3. Remember past nations who have been destroyed, we don’t want to be like them.
If He wills, He can do away with you, O people, and bring others [in your place]. And ever is Allah competent to do that.
Have you not seen that Allah created the heavens and the earth in truth? If He wills, He can do away with you and produce a new creation.
#anayahaday #myquranjournal #surahalinsaan #reflect #recite #quran #ramadan1441